Manager of Web Design & Development
We are looking for a Web Developer / Manager to join our startup team. The Manager will manage and continue development on our website, and will develop websites for our business clients. The manager will also interview and manage Web designer/developers to form a team to handle our increasing client volume.
This position will start as a part-time position and grow to full-time as sales revenue increases.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and manage websites\’ function and content
- Manage website design updates, and ensure corporate branding throughout the website.
- Perform usability assessments
- Determine client site objectives by analyzing client requirements
- Hire, supervise, and develop a team of web design/developers
- Mentor team members in best practices
- Document and conduct peer performance reviews
- Advise senior management on strategy, procedures, processes and new software and industry
- The successful candidate will be a quality-oriented self-starter and have 5+ years experience as a Webmaster, Web Developer, and Web Designer.
Candidate will need expert-level knowledge of
- Web User Interface Design
- Web Programming
- Software requirements and architecture
- Additionally, the successful candidate will need appropropriate managerial skills including Verbal Communication, technical leadership, written communication, and the ability to plan strategy to achieve organizational objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.